Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refer a Friend

Options
  • 02-06-2010 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭

anyone thinking of starting one? gimme a shout id be looking to refer you, and i'll pay for everything for ya up to epic flying. triple xp and all that jazz, also boosts alot of the way so your talking 1-60 in a day or two ( not played)

and maybe throw u 5-10e towards the cost.

as you would just have to grab normal wow which is 5e then maybe a move to your original account or what ever you want.

am on Kor'gall horde atm which is where all my gold ect is, but i could swap to another server or even ally if that was a deal breaker.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Be quite tempted to do this. All i really need is 30 euro for orginal and a game card really. cause teriple xp dosent work passed 60. How much charectors you think of leveling?

I need a hunter/shaman/mage/lock/paly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Columc wrote: »
    Be quite tempted to do this. All i really need is 30 euro for orginal and a game card really. cause teriple xp dosent work passed 60. How much charectors you think of leveling?

I need a hunter/shaman/mage/lock/paly

eh i can do a few its no problem, original game is like 12e to upgrade your trial account and you get a month with that, so if u can do all the characters in a month thats all you would have to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,899 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Most value for money for me was to get the 2 box set on sale (Classic, TBC) then buy WotLK later.

Got the free trial, both classic and TBC for $20 on sale, Wrath for $30 but I did the Wrath and TBC trial periods as well just to squeeze the pennies. Ultimately you can get 6.5 weeks free if you stack it right. Cata ought to have a trial after launch too if trend is to be believed :)

indeed, sure throw me a pm when you get a chance pal if anyone is interested!!

we got to lvl 20 and not seen the lad now for around 4-5 days dunno he has upgraded to the full account and all, anyone else fancy starting it up? i have people who can boost us on a few realms i dont mind which one we choose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

TechnoPool wrote: »
    we got to lvl 20 and not seen the lad now for around 4-5 days dunno he has upgraded to the full account and all, anyone else fancy starting it up? i have people who can boost us on a few realms i dont mind which one we choose.

I' be interested on outland server, but i dont want a new account and am not interested in any other server so im probably no use.

Did RAF with a friend 0-60 in two evening sessions, so id be your ideal candidate :D

haha thats what i would be after pal , ah dang , and i wouldnt mind outland either

sure give me a buzz on xifre or something or skype might be able to do something pal. or a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

pm, sent

oakaley doakaley

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Just so you folks know, the original WoW game is selling for €7 in GAME. WOLK is still a tad on the expensive side though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

its 5 euro from your account profile etc when you have a battlenet account.. or at least it was a few weeks ago

i think its gone back up to a 10er now atm.

Finally got this sorted, started earlier on today and finished up about an hour ago just on lvl 31 atm. goin well.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Falcon.ie

I'll do it for the Crack. PM me the details and I'll join your server for the RAF etc :)

your already doing it with me ya spa :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

so whats the easiest way to do this ? ive got a friend that wants to level but i dono the best way to get him the account without ****ing things up and not get the tripple xp/mounts :)

Log onto your account on the wow eu site, go the the refer a friend section, put in his email ect whats required, have him accept the 10 day trial, then upgrade it to a full account costs like 10e, then you have 90 days of triple xp up to lvl 60.

When he pays for his first month you will get a free month and his second month you get the mount.

I've kept trying to get my brother on board but he's having none of it.

Fortunately though he's bought the Starcraft Collectors Edition, so I get a free Thor Pet :pac:

pet--article_image.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Isnt that tied to his battle.net account rather than a free code?

• Advertisement

I don't know... but I sure would like to.

A lot of google hits are other forums asking the same thing. Some blog posts seem to indicate it will be a code.

http://www.warcraftpets.com/news/perma.asp?n=mini_thor_pet_starcraft_ii_ce

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

we got to lvl 20 and not seen the lad now for around 4-5 days dunno he has upgraded to the full account and allQUOTE]

Extremly sorry for this man. had a series of bad luck with my computer and then the internet. It seems like you got it all sorted. Sorry again :/

Columc wrote: »
    we got to lvl 20 and not seen the lad now for around 4-5 days dunno he has upgraded to the full account and allQUOTE]

Extremly sorry for this man. had a series of bad luck with my computer and then the internet. It seems like you got it all sorted. Sorry again :/

ah dont worry about it pal !:)

Advertisement