Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleeptalking Man

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Ourlad wrote: »
    http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/

Some hilarious and out there ramblings in some bloke's sleep

Now that's funny sh!t.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,993 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Presumably staged? I've heard a lot of sleeptalking of the years but never anything like this. This guy seems far too coherent in his sentence structure, it may not make sense but it is always grammatically correct. There is even clips of him responding to conversations? He's kind of like Tourettes Guy but no where near as funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

its funny,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Presumably staged? I've heard a lot of sleeptalking of the years but never anything like this. This guy seems far too coherent in his sentence structure, it may not make sense but it is always grammatically correct. There is even clips of him responding to conversations? He's kind of like Tourettes Guy but no where near as funny.

I (apparently) have had full conversations with the missus while asleep. She said some of the stuff I've said is complete mumble jumble, but have had coherent (ish) conversations. Apparently Im also very truthful (:() during them too! I once said "f*ck off will ye, I already have a girlfriend". That put me in the good books for quite some time ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Thought that too but it'd be very difficult to sustain his performance for over six months, so I'm inclined to think it's genuine. He might talk a lot more and that's the only stuff that's intelligible.

• Advertisement
Advertisement