Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dublin county stress clinic

Options
  • 01-06-2010 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

has anyone been here or know much about it? i'm struggling a lot with stress in my day to day life, a lot of things have gone wrong between relationships, home and work and i'm finding it hard not to give into thoughts of self harm. any info on it would be appreciated,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I attended the Dublin Stress Clinic in St John of Gods in Stillorgan for stress management, and I found them to be very good. You need to get a refferal letter from your local gp.

They will give you an evaluation session and then assign you a therapist and arrange several sessions.

Hope this helps

thanks so much for the reply. How long does it take to get an appointment? It sounds like a long drawn out process with referrals etc. Is it expensive? Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

€120 AFAIK

:0 oh well thats that then, thanks for replies anyway

Advertisement