Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying at Semmelweis Uni in Budapest?

Options
  • 01-06-2010 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi all,

I have just received word that I have been accepted to study Dentistry at Semmelweis in Budapest. Just wanted to put out some vibes to see if anyone else is in the same boat (dent/med) and heading out there next Sept? If so hit me up and we can make contact.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 romur84

Nobody at all then?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 wimbles

Hi You, :)

Isn't Budapest a great city!! Is it all working well?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Vetinarugbian

How are you doin?
    Im an Irish student studyin in Budapest, not in Semmelweis but in Istvan doing veterinary.
    Its a great city, there arent many Irish students doing Dentistry that I know of - there was one last year but I think shes taking a year off - theres a ton of vet students though so you wont be lonely, 3 or 4 doin medicine and 2 doing pharmacy!
    Theres a great irish community over here, mainly run out of the 2 irish bars. If you need to get accomodation or anything, theres always people looking for housemates so your best bet would be to check with the vet students for that - due to the number of us!
    hope thats a little bit of help

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

romur84 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have just received word that I have been accepted to study Dentistry at Semmelweis in Budapest. Just wanted to put out some vibes to see if anyone else is in the same boat (dent/med) and heading out there next Sept? If so hit me up and we can make contact.:D

there are a few Irish pubs there. i recommend Budapest Rangers Gaelic football club. when i was there they also had a womens team made up completely of natives

Advertisement