Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym Summer Opening Hours

Options
  • 01-06-2010 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Does anyone know the non-term opening hours of the sports centre?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭GlasnevinRed

Summer Opening hours(1st June - 31st Aug)
    Mon - Thur 7am-10.30pm, Fridays 7am - 9.30pm
    Saturday 9am-6pm
    Sunday 10am-4pm

http://www.tcd.ie/Sport/

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Are they not the same times as during term time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭lou91

Yeah, it's pretty great!
    I think there are some non-students (not staff or grads either) that have membership so I guess they're sort of obliged to have it properly open full-time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

The old title for this thread was way better.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭gaybitch

It was not I that changed it, Walsho. Thanks all non-slobs for their help, I'm definitely going to start using the sports centre more now that college is over and I have literally nothing to do with myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Should we just go drinking instead?

The Walsho wrote: »
    Should we just go drinking instead?

I do gym then Pav. Didn't work out great last week.. :o

The gym is defo less packed. YAY!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Yeah far more manageable levels of people using it these days. At times during term the sheer amount of people there and having to wait to use things etc was pretty off putting, much more pleasant there now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Dublin4Life

The Walsho wrote: »
    The old title for this thread was way better.

No the new one is better .....I hate those ginger skinny guys who hang around the TCD gym and look in the mirror at there ginger hair there seems to be alot of them around , it must be the weather ...there should be new rules brought into the gym so it would be better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Larianne wrote: »
    I do gym then Pav. Didn't work out great last week.. :o

The gym is defo less packed. YAY!

I have only started using it in the past month and have always found it fairly busy! Would hate to have seen it before then so :pac:

• Advertisement

I have only started using it in the past month and have always found it fairly busy! Would hate to have seen it before then so :pac:

Trust me, that is not busy!!!:cool:

Advertisement