Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKS Mudguard Spare Parts in Dublin?

Options
  • 01-06-2010 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭

After riding some very rough roads some parts have vibrated off.

I'm looking for a couple of spares for SKS Chromoplastic Mudguards. Nuts and the little black plastic things that the mudguard stays slide into.

Anyone have any lying around that they don't need or know a shop that stocks them?

Any help will be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭short circuit

A crash destroyed my front SKS mudguard ... and as they only come in pairs ... I have taken the back off as well .. So plenty of spares.

PM me with what you need ... you will have to collect though ... :)

Just be quick .... everything is in a bag ready to be thrown out ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭chakattack

Step away from the bin!!

That's sound, I'll send you a PM.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

If there are any of those black plastic clips left over I am in need of two. Or if anyone knows where to buy them, I know SKS gave free replacements if you sent them a SAE but I can't find the address anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭paddyduc

cycle superstore stock them.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Couldn't find them on their website so i'll ring them tomorrow. Also found them here:

http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/sks-black-plastic-mudguard-stay-end-cap-xl-per-pair-prod20021/

• Advertisement
Advertisement