Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Developer Program - €79 per year? I thought it was one-off!

Options
  • 31-05-2010 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭

I'm convinced I read on numerous sites that it was a one-time fee of $99 (or €79).

Itching to do some iPhone development and was gonna pay what I thought was a one-off fee just to entice me into developing but gonna wait til I have sometimes worthwhile if this is the case.

Was this not a one-off fee at one stage? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Nope, never. It's always been a yearly fee!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I know I read one or two articles or blogs that said otherwise - here for one..

Individuals can download the software, create their own application, and for a one-off fee of $99 register as a developer with Apple, and then have it stocked in the App Store. If they do decide to charge for their application, they can set the price, and keep 70% of the charge, with 30% going to Apple.

Ah well!

Advertisement