Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lads weekend - Amsterdam/Rotterdam/Bruges/Bremen/Utrecht??

Options
  • 31-05-2010 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi,
    We will be 7-8 lads travelling to amsterdam for a "blow out" for a weekend. We would also like to do some stuff we are 25-27 years. Dont want any red light stuff just drinking having some fun activities, maybe move around rotterdam one night bruges bremen Utrecht?

If anyone has done anything like this could you fill me in on some info. Dont want the usual drink sleep drink thing. At least drink sleep in a couple of different cities.

Open to all suggestions.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Moved from After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Joe Cool

Wouldn't bother with Bruges, there's better places in Belgium.
    Stay away from Brussels as well, it's a dump...imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭molloyjazz

are ya all gay?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Powerline

molloyjazz, your a genius and no we are not, just not dirt birds that have to lower ourselves to pay for the pleasure of female company

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Powerline

where do you think in brussels would be good? any experience?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭molloyjazz

define a 'blow out' weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

If you're going to Brussels - then a visit to Delirium is a must if you like beer.

Brugges is gorgeous - it really is - but not a great nightlife.

Antwerp or Leuven (has a big university so there must be nightlife).

I live in Amsterdam and my friends say Utrecht is quite nice - haven't gone myself yet though

Advertisement