Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B & Q Decking

Options
  • 31-05-2010 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Has anyone used the decking boards or pressure treated material and would they recommend purchasing from DIY chain versus a decking supplier ?. Im on a budget but i dont want to be replacing this in a years time so im wondering what everyones using ?

Thanks
    B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Skrynesaver

I haven't used the decking boards from B&Q, however I'm afraid anything I have bought there has been pretty poor quality. However I can't recommend Clonee Sawmills highly enough. Quality stock, informed staff and reasonable prices. (No I don't work there)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ginko

I have to agree. I've used Clonee Sawmills in the past and they are great, and would probably give a discount if you asked. Lovely timber.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

I hear Decking is actually going very cheap in B&Q

last i heard was last week it was about €3 - €4 a length (8FT) then add whatever discount on to that as well

Advertisement