Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crowded House Olympia

Options
  • 31-05-2010 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi I am going to the crowded house gig tonight in the Olympia the tickets state its door at 7.30pm. I have to make training tonight at 7 and I was wondering if anyone was at the gig last night able to tell what time the guys actually started at and if there was a warm up act?

Approx start time would be great, thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I only just found out they were back together yesterday. Now this post says they are in Dublin I want to cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭rednik

I was at the gig last night and they came on around 8:40. There was a support act but I did not get to see them. Band were in great form especially Neil and Nick, enjoy the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭davef1000

€60 for a ticket is a bit much...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

Worth every penny (or cent should i say) They were brilliant!! Very cool and relaxed,that was the first time i seen them live, absolutely blown away!!! Loved the dad on Skype having the chat with the crowd!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭sporina

i was at this gig - which of them never stopped chatting? I thought - stop talking more singing...

anyone recall?

• Advertisement
Advertisement