Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] My blog - interesting link read below!

Options
  • 31-05-2010 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

To R0ot..

Lots love...
    Mother

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Or you could just click here http://eve.win-rar.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

You sir appear to have COMPLETELY missed the point I made when I warned you... so now you get punished.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

R0ot wrote: »
    You sir appear to have COMPLETELY missed the point I made when I warned you... so now you get punished.

nice work root, just keep banning everyone and moderating everything until the huge amount of traffic here (3 new threads per year) goes down to nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Gneez wrote: »
    nice work root, just keep banning everyone and moderating everything until the huge amount of traffic here (3 new threads per year) goes down to nothing

to be fair it was a almost totally unrelated to eve thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

R0ot wrote: »

I love it when you're assertive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Gneez wrote: »

Thanks Gneez.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Go help me in the newbie thread Gneez, I'm sucking so badly I can probably a ton of activity all alone. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

Nevore wrote: »
    Go help me in the newbie thread Gneez, I'm sucking so badly I can probably a ton of activity all alone. :rolleyes:

most of your questions seemed to have been answered or are about PvE, I'm afraid I can only help you with honourable space kung-fu

2h84a4l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Ahh, well, I'll be getting to that soon enough. :P

Advertisement