Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will I say hi to him

Options
  • 30-05-2010 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

A few years ago when I was working in another job i had a colleague. we got on very well together. we used to do so much messing in work it was unbelievable. we had so much fun. there was definately chemistry between us but we did nothing about it. it would have been pure dirty scandal. there was definately some flirting involved and some dirty talk. we got well outside outside of work but we never actually hung out together outside of work. he used to give me lifts and spins in his car.

i wanted so badly to go to his going away drinks party in the pub but i didnt go because i couldnt get anyone to go out with me that night and i didnt want walk into the pub alone. we never even had numbers and we lost contact. i missed him so much and about him many times.

i saw him for the first time in years a few weeks ago. he came to my work with a delivery. i saw him but it was only when he was leaving i recognised him. and then he saw me as he was leaving, recognised me and we saluted. i found out sinc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Op here. that didnt finish for some reason. i am on boards mobile. maybe thats it.

i found out since that he would often come to my workplace with deliveries. a new workplace now. or a different one to the place that we worked together.

just wondering should i say hi. maybe give him my number. what will i say to him. it means going out of my way to say hi, like going out to the carpark when his vehicle comes. tapping on his window. would that be strange. five years has gone by. its an awful long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭,mnb

Yes. Just go up to him and say "Here, we should meet for a drink sometime and catch up." Give him your no. Yes he will know youre interested. But hell thats where it all starts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Go for it.

Don't build walls and obstacles where they don't exist.

Ye should meet up again and at least catch up with each other.

Don't expect a relationship though.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I do have to ask, why didnt ye just got for it at work "pure dirty scandal"? you are adults right? I fancied a girl I worked with for ages, turns out she did too, we got together one night, work scandal or not, been together nearly 3 years :)

Advertisement