Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comic Website looking for Writers

Options
  • 30-05-2010 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Myself and a few friends have created a comic website and we are looking
    for a few people to write for the site on a regular basis. We want people to
    write about all things comic related and not just reviews (but we need them too).
    If you need any more information please drop me a line.

Thanks for your time and help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Kerrywriterno1

Hi IrishSpawn

Good afternoon. I would be interested in writing for your site but would need more info. please. I've been published widely in the last six years and later this year or early next year, my debut fantasy novel is being released. For more info on that, click here: www.thezargothiantales.com I've also written some reviews on www.pulptone.com

If you'd like to contact me, then you can reply to this or pm me.

Thanks

K'writer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 irishspawn

comic web site update
    As I have had a number of messages about the site.
    I wanted to post a quick update about the site.
    The site has gone live,some comics companies are sending us stuff to review for the site.
    We are looking for a few more people to join us and I might have comics for people to review.

If you need any more information please drop me a line

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

irishspawn wrote: »
    The site has gone live,some comics companies are sending us stuff to review for the site.

If the site is up and running why not post a link to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

So what sort of articles do you want? Does it have to be USA comics?
    How long/short should the articles be?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 superhero87

Hi, would love the chance to write for your website, I haven't been writing overly long, have recently taken it up again after years. I am in the process of writing a book(a travel memoir) which I can send on along with a few other pieces, will do a sample review. I intend to study english in UCD this septemember, I have been reading comics for nearly fiftheen years now, mostly Marvel but have branched into other publications. My email is gerardfaherty@hotmail.com, hope to hear from you soon

I can confirm that we are still looking for writers

Advertisement