Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians Wanted

Options
  • 30-05-2010 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Musicians Wanted for
    O`Byrnes Bar and Lounge ( Four Seasons Inn)
    199 King Street North, Dublin 1

Musicians Wanted for a new Bar concept/Live Music Venue opening up in Dublin shortly,
    Music policy will be a mixture of Trad/Ballads/Folk 7 nights per week

A Real Pub With a unique charm of its very own where you can have the Craic, meet up with Friends and have a conversation without being bombarded with Loud Background Music, Sky news on the Hour every hour and Racing from every corner of the globe.

Find us on Facebook under Tom obyrne or
    Send details to obyrnes.bar@gmail.com or
    Post in a demo or
    Drop in and ask for Bernard

obyrnes.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Boxman

obyrne wrote: »

... Sky news on the Hour every hour....

Is this supposed to be an attraction?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Boxman

Boxman wrote: »
    Is this supposed to be an attraction?? :confused:

Doh!! I just reread it. I thought you were promoting Sky News on the hour!. ooh must go there! :D
    Good luck with the music - had some good nights playing in the Four Seasons in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭dwaincasey

Hi, I am part of a two piece band and we play gigs most weekends in a couple of different venues.
    We are actually looking for anywhere that might have us on a weeknight(Ideally a Wednesday night) Maybe once a week or once every two weeks?

Our music is Folk based with a small amount of traditional irish music, but we mostly focus on Folk music.

PM me if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭squelly

Hi there,

WHen do you plan to be open?, as I passed there last night and there was no sign of any activity. thx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 obyrne

squelly wrote: »
    Hi there,

WHen do you plan to be open?, as I passed there last night and there was no sign of any activity. thx

Monday week,but we are around all day until then if you want to drop in or mail me and ill arrange to meet you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 madracatha

hi i usually play in a four piece group, we play a goos mix of trad, tunes and songs pretty much anything at all. we are all mid 20s and play on the more contemporary, modern side of trad music. Are you still looking for musicians, very flexible with days/times and musicians , can have more or less depending on what u need. Wide range of instruments too

Advertisement