Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling my car

Options
  • 30-05-2010 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, im new to this site and I set it up to get expert knowledge off you guys :)

Im currently hoping to sell my car. Its a V.W Bora. It is in need of some attention. It needs about 500euro to have it right. At that it will prob only make 2000 euro. I do not have the money or the time to get this car right.

Any suggestions on how I could sell it as it is now?? Many thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Byrno_02 wrote: »
    Hi, im new to this site and I set it up to get expert knowledge off you guys :)

Im currently hoping to sell my car. Its a V.W Bora. It is in need of some attention. It needs about 500euro to have it right. At that it will prob only make 2000 euro. I do not have the money or the time to get this car right.

Any suggestions on how I could sell it as it is now?? Many thanks!!
    You do realise this is the Home Brewing forum?! Perhaps you should post it in Motors

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement