Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tree surgeons

Options
  • 29-05-2010 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hi ,
    Just wondering if theres any tree surgeons on the boards , would love to do some of it , have the cs30 & 31 done and waiting to do the cs38-39 .
    Anyway my question is , can ye make a living out of tree surgery will it pay the bills , most tree surgeons allways going on about the poor money ,
    cant see how when its rep for been the most dangerous job out there and working in all weathers .
    Cheers any replys greatfull . :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

teepee wrote: »
    Hi ,
    Just wondering if theres any tree surgeons on the boards , would love to do some of it , have the cs30 & 31 done and waiting to do the cs38-39 .
    Anyway my question is , can ye make a living out of tree surgery will it pay the bills , most tree surgeons allways going on about the poor money ,
    cant see how when its rep for been the most dangerous job out there and working in all weathers .
    Cheers any replys greatfull . :D
    the only advice i can gave you is,you dont have to be mad but it helps:D good luck with your cs 38,39,as for the bills go and work with some guy or girl that can learn you for a few years and see what you tink of it then ,and say every few weeks you could be buying kit for your self to lighten the load for when you do start out on your own ,do ya stand under ma ;)good luck

Advertisement