Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Typical reocring mac setup!!!!!! Please

Options
  • 29-05-2010 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

I wanna set up just a normal mac recording setup, i have experience with reason, pro-tools and logic.... I need abit of guidence so if anyone out there can help please feel free....:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Rockshamrover

Give us a bit more info Dan.

Are you asking which is the best Mac for recording etc?

You might get a lot of the info you need in the stickies on the main music production page. This is the commercial interaction page.

Rock

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭danbrosnan

Ya the best mac and audio interface toget at a good cost... I was thinking of gettin a mini mac cause i have pro tools mbox software...

danbrosnan wrote: »
    Ya the best mac and audio interface toget at a good cost... I was thinking of gettin a mini mac cause i have pro tools mbox software...

I'm not familiar with either of those, sorry.

Any Mboxers on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Why not post your question in the correct part of the forum Dan ? You're more likely to get an answer there.

PaulBrewer wrote: »
    Why not post your question in the correct part of the forum Dan ? You're more likely to get an answer there.

I think her's going to pay for all this advice:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement