Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard/Sax player looking for corporate/wedding band

Options
  • 29-05-2010 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Keyboard player with fantom weighted keyboard, digital hammond, own amp, transport, plays sax and some backing vox. +15 years experience playing live including working with click/backing tracks. All syles of music. Looking for professional corporate/wedding band.

PM me if interested.

ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hi there,

Please have a read of this thread and add more info to your post like your location. That'll save others from having to ask you.

Best of luck with your search!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 derand

Tks for the tip!

I'm based in Dublin but have transport and will travel.

Looking for an income stream from gigging.

Experience includes playing rock, jazz, funk, pop, etc...

Lots of live & recording experience, Whelans, Sugar Club, Gaiety, RDS, Roisin Dubh, and about 100 other venues.

Can play by ear but plenty of experience learning tracks.

Lots of experience setting up midi/backing/click tracks for pro bands with additional vox, guitar, key, etc parts.

Also have home recording studio.

ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 paradiddle

derand wrote: »
    Keyboard player with fantom weighted keyboard, digital hammond, own amp, transport, plays sax and some backing vox. +15 years experience playing live including working with click/backing tracks. All syles of music. Looking for professional corporate/wedding band.

PM me if interested.

ta.
    hi im putting together a high end band with all pro musicians pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 45 paradiddle

derand wrote: »

PM me if interested.

ta.
    hi derand, im putting a high end band together all pro players no kids or amatures, have the line up, now i need keys
    we will be covering classic rock, weddings partys, corporate, selected pub gigs based in dublin south on the road for 25
    july.
    pm me with contact number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ck04

Hi
    Would you be interested in the above,gig's lined up .ex set up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sagem

hi we are a pink floyd band currently in rehearsal and are looking for a keyboard player to complete our line up,please call <snip>if you think you might be interested,thanks marksmile.gif

Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use the site's PM facility instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sagem

Hi my name is mark and i am part of the wedding band the lost legends,we are currentle looking for a keyboard player to join our 3 man set up,you can see us on our website which has been up and running for the last 2 years.things have slowed down a little so we are trying to look at ways in which to improve our set up.I am also part of a floyd tribute band and we hope to do our first gig in april and we need a keyboard player for that also and i see you play sax as well which is also in demand in the floyd set up.If you think you might be interested please contact me through boards thanks mark

sagem I have fixed the link to your site. If there are spaces in it the link won't appear correctly.

Advertisement