Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just Went Back After A 2 year Absence...

Options
  • 29-05-2010 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

Jesus everything is mad different, i'm all confused, can't remember a thing. Last time i played was late 2008 maybe? Anyways looking for a few cool Irish lads to play with, gonna get back into the game big time, Cataclysm looks cool! If any guilds are recruiting noobs and/or are willing to help me get ready for cat, i'd be happy to join! I'm a lvl21 Ret Paladin & a healer, so i have my uses lol. I'm not just looking to mooch off a free pwrlvl session either, i'll actually try & help, i just want to get back into the game now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ravydavygravy

What realm are you on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Anachronos EU sorry should've said that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

We have an irish guild on Outland EU.

We are aiming to be a productive 10man guild come cataclysm. Aim is to have atleast one strong raiding team but looks like we might have two.

We do one main Hard mode raid a week with two alt runs ( one alt, one **** alt) along with a number of fun runs like sarth3d, onyxia, ulduar algalon etc.

Theres also a high level of alts on the guild, most of us have numerous characters so there is usually always someone to level with, dungeon with etc.

http://www.outlandirish.com/index.php

You can pop on there and drop a quick application, since your only levelling again you wont obviously be part of the raiding team, but a little post saying hi and who you are etc might be handy to let people know who you are.

Since your only level 21, shouldnt be a problem re-rolling(unless you have boa gear)

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

you ally or horde on anachronos? im horde on it at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Na i'm Alliance Human Ret Pally. Having a blast great to back!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

i know a few alliance. Good server i think, only downfall is alliance out pop horde a small bit, and horde on that BG are useless and also on server never have WG.. so you can roll up the honor

Advertisement