Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roofboxes

Options
  • 28-05-2010 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi All...

Looking for some advice on renting a roofbox for travelling to Glastonbury this year. Im in Dublin and dont really want to buy one as the expense for one time use isnt justified...

Also do i need to buy roof bars like a roof rack seperately or if i rent a box can i also rent the bars ??

Have a 05 ford focus 5dr h/b if that makes any difference !

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭zoltar_boi

HI there,

I rented a box from the Bike shop in Stillorgan (across from the Shopping centre - McDonald's side) They come with roof bars - if you have roof rails its an easy fit by them. Not sure of their name though, but should be in the phone book.

HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭SeamusG97

I think Halfords rent roof boxes?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 fowlersleftpeg

Thanks guys ! will check both out...

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭SourKraut

you can also buy roof bags... I don't know anything about them, but might be worth checking out

Advertisement