Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On offer, one dinosaur, free to a good home

Options
  • 28-05-2010 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭

It's my birthday next week ;)
    A DINOSAUR park is giving away a huge model brontosaurus to anyone willing to carry it off.

Ashford Price, chairman of The National Showcaves Centre For Wales at Dan yr Ogof in the Swansea Valley, is offering the two-tonne 30ft long Brontosaurus free of charge the most deserving organisation able to take it

Read all about it here.

dinosaur-103475643.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

*hires truck for Gallies B'day" :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Did somebody say Galli??!?!?!?!?!

nova_gallimimus2.png

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Dinosaur for sale! When is your birthday Galvasean?

The day after that article was written ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Happy belated birthday :cool:

gbdinocard_rdax_65.jpg

Just found this part of the forum always been interested in palaeontology,But i wouldn't be very bright on subject.I will give it a go and learn as i read.Very interesting happy i found this :cool:

Have the mods here got a degree in it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

caseyann wrote: »

Just found this part of the forum always been interested in palaeontology,But i wouldn't be very bright on subject.I will give it a go and learn as i read.Very interesting happy i found this :cool:

Have the mods here got a degree in it?

Welcome caseyann :).

Not a palaeontologist myself just a very interested layman. If modship were an accurate reflection on real life I would be over at the Software Development forum. :pac:

marco_polo wrote: »
    Welcome caseyann :).

Not a palaeontologist myself just a very interested layman. If modship were an accurate reflection on real life I would be over at the Software Development forum. :pac:

Thanks marco_polo :) It is because i read your post in politics forum i found this part of forum:cool:

lol i am looking for in depth discussions and explanations,so be prepared for new definition's of modship:D

No palaeontological qualifications on me either. Too crap at maths :(

Galvasean wrote: »

Can always go again :) If you would really like it i would never give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Galvasean wrote: »

But you are not bad at being involved in bringing Zombies to the big screen though. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement