Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone app needed

Options
  • 28-05-2010 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I require a native iphone app built for selling in the istore.

i am having trouble finding someone to build this if anyone could help me out.

the idea is a very simple one, the basics of it is that it is a novelty app with the function of counting a persons money/savings.

the main feature is that a shape ( i will give more details if you're interested) appears as the icon on the phone and as the user enters the app, they adjust their levels of savings by running their finger up along the shape to increase or decrease the number that sits next to the shape (that number being the amount of money that they have saved)

the only other feature required is that i would like there to be 4 different styles and colors of the shape that appears as the icon on the iphone depending upon the level of savings that the user has.

i have set aside a budget of 300 euro for the project and considering it is a very very simple design i think that this is doable within such a limit.

if you could give me any advice id much appreciate it, perhaps someone reading this is interested in helping themselves. if so contact me by pm or email.

thanks guys.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

I think you'll find that you can only have one icon for a iPhone app and there's no way to make it dynamic other than the small red notification style counter.

Have a look at apps.ie and x-cake.ning.com for links to loads of Irish iPhone developers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

€300 is a very unrealistic budget for this. Even the most basic application is a few days work, and that's before any vidual design or marketing.

The links above are where to find app developers, but I doubt you'll get anyone for that kind of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 applesoccer

Dont know how good it is but you could try this site http://www.iphonefreelancer.com/

Advertisement