Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regumate

Options
  • 28-05-2010 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Does anyone here use Regumate for mare? If so, how much do you pay for 1 litre bottle?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Friskyfilly

I have worked on farms that used Regumate on filly's to stop them coming into season when going to the sales and on mares as far as I can remember keeps them in foal. I know it's expensive. Because it was a farm it was bought in bulk but to be honest I am not totally sure of the price you could pay anything up to about a hundred quid for a bottle of it. I think it's something like 15ml a day thrown back there throat for something like three weeks or a month after they have been covered, pain of a job, but has to be done everyday. Anyway it's expensive in or around the hundred could not see it being anymore then that.
    Hope all this helps. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 47 theme song

Hi Ya

Reguamate is generally E250 a litre , expensive stuff :eek:, short term course is 12.5ml for 10 days.

Hope this helps, dont forget to wear gloves when using it! :)

Advertisement