Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't browse to [member] profile

Options
  • 28-05-2010 7:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭

I can't browse to my own member profile, oddly.

Browsing with Firefox 3.6.3, Using the 3 Network at the moment, going through Open DNS.

The browsing seems to hang at b-static.net, yet nothing is blocked. This behaviour has only started in the last week or so.

My set up (as far as I can tell) has not changed.

---

Edit: I should make it clear that I can browse to boards.ie and log in through there normally. Logged in or not, my profile link does not work.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

Can you see anything from b-static.net at all?

Click on this and see what you get: http://b-static.net/vbulletin/images/buttons/post_thanks.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Hello Conor. That pops up fine.

The link to my profile with m.boards works, not that I use it, but I wanted to check. Internet Explorer with no plugins or Internet Explorer (normal), both stall on the profile page.

Hmm, let me check another member profile. I can't seem to browse your profile.

I do use PeerBlock, but have no specific filters, just the 'lists', P2P, Spyware, Advertising and Education. Even with PeerBlock disabled. I can't browse to a member profile.

The rest of the website, to me, just works as it should.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement