Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[A] Drama (eu-outland) recruiting. 10/12 hc

Options
  • 27-05-2010 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

Its that time again!

Drama is recruiting motivated and dedicated raiders for the final push in Icecrown Citadel and the exapansion beyond.

We currently have completed 10 out of 12 ICC hardmodes (25 man) and are working on sindragosa.

During regular progression we raid Sunday to Thursday from 20.00 to 00.00 Server Time. However at the moment with the expansion drawing to a close we raid 2-3 days (wed, thu and sun if needed). One of these days we clear all farmed content and spend the other on progression.

We also have a pretty active alt guild which does 10 and 25 man raids on offdays.

Our progression:
    25 man ICC: 10/12 Heroic
    10 man ICC: 11/12 Heroic
    Alt 10 man : 11/12 Heroic

About us
    Drama is a World of Warcraft guild on Outland-EU server. Drama was formed around the beginning of May in 2006 by the core members of Bladefist/Outland guild Proeliatoris.
    Our goal is to progress quickly and kill Arthas before we die of boredom.

The spec/class we are currently recruiting:

1x Warlock
    1x Druid - Resto + Boomkin (<- do people still play boomkin?)
    2x priest (Holy/disc + shadow)
    1x Rogue(s)
    1x Ret Pally
    1x Death Knight (dps)
    1x Shaman (Resto and/or Ele)

Of course good applications of any class will be considered of course so dont hesistate to apply if your class is not mentioned and you feel you can contribute

About you
    You have reached level 80.
    You have raiding experience.
    You have decent equipment, work to maximize your gear with enchants/gems/etc
    You are flexible with your talent build, hybrids being able to play 2 different spec is a plus.
    You can put up with (usually constructive ) criticism
    You can use Ventrilo (version 3.0).
    You are able to raid at least 4 days a week.
    You don't turn with your keyboard.
    You know fire is bad.
    You speak and understand English.
    You don't fail(often).

What we can offer you

Free repairs
    Mass fish feasts
    Free offspec gear
    Extra dkp
    Turkish' robovoice slowly degrading his voicebox.
    Less raging on vent that you're used to, more in /rw

You can post an application at www.drama-wow.com/forums

I should add that Drama is a good guild that strikes a nice balance between fun and progression and as well as the usual amount of wierdos that youll find on every eu server, it features a good dollop of irish players!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Dustaz wrote: »
    1x Druid - Resto + Boomkin (<- do people still play boomkin?)

We are few and far between ;)

Top notch guild with a really nice core bunch of players, I often get ropped in on alt runs and give a dig out and its always a good laugh and dedicated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

would like to throw in my application, but dont have money to spend at this moment for faction and server change :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Einstein

This sucks :(

i just started new job on shift work, means i'd only be able to raid 5 days a week every second week...should I even bother applying? My holy priest needs some healin action...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

2364.jpg

For some lols

http://www.drama-wow.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2420

Here is what I felt was my winning application to finally get into Drama, something I wanted to do for some time, to be simply closed without reponse.

Aldo should have mentioned Drama are first class in breaking dreams...into pieces

:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

I think it was the purple mohawk and sideburns that got you rejected Doc :P

But seriously grand gear and app, why did they reject you without word? :P

I'm itching to leave my ****ty under populated realm, people are achieving more by pugging than i am raiding at a consistent level with a guild ;(

My friendships are keeping me tied to the under populated realm :(

I was rocking that druid look before the night elf mohawk grenades, i'm the original ;)

Not too sure I got onto Aldo and it seemed like someone just locked it out of the blue, pity I was well up for trying to get in and strut my stuff.

I'd say what stumbled me for alongtime was the fact I'd no 25man experience. I applied to a number of top guilds on the server. I had the time and dedication to do well and try my best so I figured why not. I pretty much got told the same thing.

Fantastic application , perfect read, but unfortunately not enough 25man experience

I wasted away in a 10man guild for a long time

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

eh, there is little difference in 10man and 25man.

The fights are the same tactic wise, so it would be foolish to decline you on that aspect, heck some would argue the 10mans can be harder, but meh! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

well in fairness doc, your gear was nowhere near what it is today and was mostly from 4/12 10 man at the time when we were starting into the later 25 heroics.

I always seem to remember offering you a spot subsequently:P

Dustaz wrote: »
    well in fairness doc, your gear was nowhere near what it is today and was mostly from 4/12 10 man at the time when we were starting into the later 25 heroics.

I always seem to remember offering you a spot subsequently:P

You sure did in fairness to you, after I just got accepted to Endurance :D

• Advertisement

Out of interest

Have you ever recrutied anyone from boards?

Or better still, have you even ever got a half decent app from boards?

Notice you always seem to throw the odd recruitment thing here, when really

" these are not the droids you are looking for"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

if im doing the RAF , i'll throw a toon onto outland is someone wouldnt mind doing the boosts from 10-58? nd i'll throw you a few k gold or something?

TechnoPool wrote: »
    if im doing the RAF , i'll throw a toon onto outland is someone wouldnt mind doing the boosts from 10-58? nd i'll throw you a few k gold or something?

Drop me a pm or email, I'm usually around and after next week will have alot of spare time, wont mid doing a few boosties ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

TheDoc wrote: »
    Drop me a pm or email, I'm usually around and after next week will have alot of spare time, wont mid doing a few boosties ;)

cheers pal i might just do that! FEMALE DWORF

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

not enough experience? ROFL

Newsflash: The game is easy! boss encounters can be learned in 1-2 attempts. gear is nowhere near as important as is being made out. The only classes where it matters is tanks. There's a lot more leeway for dps and even more leeway for healers if they can manage the mana( like thats hard these days). The stat thats most important is the ne stat thats not on armoury - Brain power!

Seriously lee and trip and others of that ilk this elitist crap and exageration of how difficult the game is has gone beyond a joke and has to stop ;)

The game hasn't been hard since the early days of TBC. FACT!

Now on an unrelated note will you horse****ers please give me an inv to a full 12/12 ICC run 10 or 25 next time yur doing it with alts or watever. cheers . much love.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭incubus

The game is mush easier Cillian, yet you still manage to fail all the fúcking time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

not enough experience? ROFL

Newsflash: The game is easy! boss encounters can be learned in 1-2 attempts. gear is nowhere near as important as is being made out. The only classes where it matters is tanks. There's a lot more leeway for dps and even more leeway for healers if they can manage the mana( like thats hard these days). The stat thats most important is the ne stat thats not on armoury - Brain power!

Seriously lee and trip and others of that ilk this elitist crap and exageration of how difficult the game is has gone beyond a joke and has to stop ;)

The game hasn't been hard since the early days of TBC. FACT!

Now on an unrelated note will you horse****ers please give me an inv to a full 12/12 ICC run 10 or 25 next time yur doing it with alts or watever. cheers . much love.

What are you on about lol.... if the game is so easy why is there only 100 guilds worldwide with 12/12 hc ?????? HUH ? WITH A 20% BUFF !!!!

I mean... its only been available for 5/6 months ? Surely everyone should be battering lich king hard mode by now ! Since the game is SOOO EASY !

Thats Cillian?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Games dirt easy and you still cant an invite

Go figure?!?!?!?!

<3 you

Advertisement