Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play whack-a-dodo Hit those idiots who help create our ecomomic mess

Options
  • 27-05-2010 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭

For those how want a more legal method of beating those who help in a big way created our economic mess try this only good idea Fine Gael put up on their website for us to vent our anger at, since we are no good at protesting.:o

http://www.new-era.ie/ <- Click on Whack-a-dodo

Here my score of 3900

Post your score here with snap shot pics to prove it.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭pumpkinsoup

limklad wrote: »
    For those how want a more legal method of beating those who help in a big way created our economic mess try this only good idea Fine Gael put up on their website for us to vent our anger at, since we are no good at protesting.:o

http://www.new-era.ie/ <- Click on Whack-a-dodo

Here my score of 3900

Post your score here with snap shot pics to prove it.
    The front page of the Fine Gael website, wow. If this cr*p represents the level of creativity in FG's "New Era" then god help us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

The front page of the Fine Gael website, wow. If this cr*p represents the level of creativity in FG's "New Era" then god help us!

That's just embarrassing (and this comes from a staunch FF hater). No wonder those corrupt muppets keep getting elected when these ass-clowns are their only opposition.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

It is unfortunate, but we are the fools to believe them all and vote them all in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭Pittens

Era it is a bit of fun. Lighten up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭Pittens

I never did hit Bertie. Slippery to the end.

( Full disclosure here - no relation to Fine Gael. I would vote for them in Ireland, were I there, to kick the bums out).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

We move closer to America every day.
    Plus the controls are shite.

Shite leaders respawning in 3.... 2... 1..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Pathetic. The opposition have nothing of substance to contribute.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,061 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I don't know what to say about that other than I'm glad FG had the balls to show just what idiots they are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭KevinVonSpiel

Inda Kinny. Leadirshi* poh-tench-yil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

orourkeda wrote: »

5850 - I focused on Bertie

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

Please people, if your not voting FF don't vote FG either. I think they'd actually be worse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

5850 - I focused on Bertie

I smashed him up pretty good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

ClutchIt wrote: »
    Please people, if your not voting FF don't vote FG either. I think they'd actually be worse

Possible future FF campaign slogan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

6055 The trick is to keep whacking bertie (100 points) I just brained him over and over dig out dig out dig out dig out :pac::pac::pac::pac:

That was very satisfying aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

6100 trick is to just keep hittin everythin everywhere!

Advertisement