Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I call?

Options
  • 27-05-2010 10:34am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭

Have AA

Two lads go all in, I have 55% chips, if I fold im cert of a lead (3 way) now 2 way obv. So call and be huge leader

OR

fold like a pussy who uses maths as excuse. If I fold still have 55% of chips so mayb worth it, even though one preflop small pot makes me short stack.

Yup

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

WTF?

STFU ****

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

LOL, nuts i tell ya , just totally nuts .
    Get well soon man

For real? tbf I think if this was only thread going everyone in poker world would cocnclude you are dumb. What say you? Super hard man?

CHD wrote: »
    For real? tbf I think if this was only thread going everyone in poker world would cocnclude you are dumb. What say you? Super hard man?
    Yes i agree me is super dumb and you are very clever and intelligent in a Rainman or Forest Gump sort of way :D

Hold on, STFU Damo I am dumber than you. :p

Dont debate it!

IPB back my man, see you threre.

you are still soft. Brian Bynre would beat you up.

:tren: <-If only that worked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Treehouse72

lol
    donkaments

CHD wrote: »
    Hold on, STFU Damo I am dumber than you. :p

Dont debate it!

IPB back my man, see you threre.

you are still soft. Brian Bynre would beat you up.

:tren: <-If only that worked
    No , i is definately dumber than you is, cos i keep answering your retarded drivel:D

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭shanefitz360

When iv AA, I had to see people going all in pre-flop before me. . . makes my desicion with the best hand hard yano......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement