Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEED HELP

Options
  • 27-05-2010 6:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hi everybody,
    I am newbie here to ask for suggestions.Here’s wonderful wedding party. With nice Video recorded, I plan to burn it into DVD and keep as an unforgettable memory. My camera has the USB access, so the sole problem is what kind of video converting or DVD burning program should I choose. The format is MKV. I’ve already heard of some. xilisoft, winx converter, MKV converter, or more? Any recommendation? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭stunt_penguin

Hi, some suites like the Nero suite come with a DVD authoring tool that will let you put together a DVD menu, I would give the demo of the Nero Suite a go :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Seim

thank you. please show me the details. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Seim

Nero is awesome. i've tried some others, like ConvertXtoDVD and Winx hd video converter deluxe. The trial visions work well on my computer, but the price is a question. Finally deluxe is my choice (Nero $39.99, ConvertXtoDVD $49.99 and Winx deluxe $29.95). Google is really powerful!
    Unbelievalbly, I just achieve the video editing process all by myself and send a copy to my parents. :cool::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭stunt_penguin

Hey dude, I'm really glad I helped you out- Nero really is a nice piece of software, and cheap, too!

Advertisement