Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumped live on radio after 4 year relationship

Options
  • 26-05-2010 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this has popped up before I just heard this played on Today FM. Absolute quality!

Edit: So not to confuse, it's Manchester radio station Galaxy FM. Well worth a listen.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Slut deserved it.. "What sort of ring? Is it an engagement ring? How much is it worth?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭storm2811

She did deserve to get dumped but that is cooold:eek:

"How much is it worth.."

Skank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Should have gave her a few more minutes talk time , just to hear any response although sounds like was frozen speechless to the spot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

That was great! The presenter really put passion into that at the end hhehehe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Poor bitch. The shame of it.

She deserved getting dumped. That sounded a little harsh, she prob hung herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

"You're a dirty lil' tart!!"

Ha ha, priceless. Good enough for the cheating bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭murraymarmalade

Listen to the one "i knew you was a snake" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

She deserved it, what a comeuppance :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

I call Shenanigans. Sounded like a scene from a bad soap opera.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Brilliant!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

heard it before but i love hearing it again....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭bnt

If you like that, you'll love War Of The Roses, a bit from at New York radio show available as a podcast. The presenter masquerades as a saleperson from an online florist, offering free red roses to someone (a potential cheater) to send to anyone of their choosing. Meanwhile, the scorned party is listening in to their soon-to-be-ex, sending the flowers to some other special person ... it gets real New York Nasty at times. :eek:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

oh good god - well played, what a turn around from the poor acting to the ****ing sledgehammer of truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

I think I heard it before, not sure and I can't play it ATM on this laptop. But I always have serious trouble believing any of that stuff is actually genuine, and feel like a bit of an idiot believing that it's real tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

I have heard that before...... Stupid bitch deserved it! (Notice how she was silent when the truth was revealed!)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

The war of the roses stuff gets a bit repetitive after a while - if someone had links to elvis duran and the morning zoo, would be savage

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I've heard this one before although it does have to be one of the best examples of its type. Too much waffle, but it's radio so that's to be expected.

I heard a really good War of the Roses one but in searching for it I had to trail through a lot of crappy ones. You're best off skipping YouTube and going directly to their site.

http://www.ktu.com/podcast/waroftheroses.xml

I recommend "Nightmare on Edgar Street". I also thought "Dear Kevin" was brilliant, it's a bit further down the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Mc Love wrote: »
    The war of the roses stuff gets a bit repetitive after a while - if someone had links to elvis duran and the morning zoo, would be savage

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

heard it a million times - thanks!

They stopped putting them up on their RSS feed after they received complaints and solicitiors letters, but they still do them every morning

• Advertisement
Advertisement