Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dvd+dl

Options
  • 26-05-2010 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭

heya guys sorry if this is in the wrong place, weres the best place to buy dvd+rdl in limerick or online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

caspa307 wrote: »
    heya guys sorry if this is in the wrong place, weres the best place to buy dvd+rdl in limerick or online?

You're probably going to get banned for not reading the charter. Backups discussion is not allowed I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

oops genuine mistake but im onluy asking where to buy discs?? like i have the original games

• Registered Users Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Be much, much more careful with your wording in the future and make sure to read the charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

I would have given your answer last night but as witnessmenow said, your wording was all off and I didn't want to run the risk of getting kicked, I like this place :p

But now that we're back on track there are plenty of places online for getting discs - If you wish to support a local guy (from Cork I believe) then http://discs.ie (used to be Mediawrite.ie) is one I used in the past. I order in bulk and only order Verbatim DVD+R DL with white labels (printing labels) so I can put marker on them about what's on the disc.

I purchased my stuff from Nierle (Nierle.de) and usually go for the 25-disc cakebox. I've not ordered of either site in a while because I bulk buy, so I have no idea if they are competitive.

Don't buy cheap discs with crap dye quality - MKM 003 is the media code you want, great quality :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

argos have them usually

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

thanks guys for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

I buy there:
    http://new.ukdvdr.co.uk/product.php?product=DATAWRI-01014&nav=824&title=Datawrite+Printable+Dual+Layer+2.4X+DVD%2BR++25+Tub

never have a problem with them , they do the job and are a decent quality

Advertisement