Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is this weird??????

Options
  • 26-05-2010 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

all my friends are like 2-4 years younger than me :O

i don't know how it happened it just did, mainly because i stayed back a few years in school.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

standup wrote: »
    all my friends are like 2-4 years younger than me :O

i don't know how it happened it just did, mainly because i stayed back a few years in school.

There is nothing wrong with that, or weird. Like delights in like, if you all get along on several subjects in life and are comfortable with being friends then I dont see the problem, I've many friends who are all sorts of different ages, from the gap you mentioned and older too.:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 430 ✭✭jamesr123

No, I don;t think it's weird. I have a friend from school and most of his friends seem much younger than him but it doesnt bother him:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭bedrock#1

I'm in exactly the same position, most of the people i go drinking with are between 20 and 24 and i'm 28.... i met them when i was with my ex (she's 22) but f*ck it they're great craic and really cool people so it all good :)

ps. and i'm going to a 21st this weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

If you're in like second year, yeah, it makes the WORLD of difference... But once you hit 18 or 19, no, its normal!! You become friends with a person, not their date of birth :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Most of the poepl I hang out with are10-15 years older than me. As ther previous poster said, in baby infants a 6 month age gap is massive. In second year 2 years is frowned upon. Once you hit 18 no one gives a damn really.

• Advertisement
Advertisement