Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommendations for Accountancy firm for tradesman

Options
  • 26-05-2010 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi there - I need to find an Accountancy/taxation firm that has experience with Tradesmen and would appreciate any recommendations or testimonials?

I'm a Carpenter who set up as a Sole Trader 18 month ago and have been doing my own books up to now but as i'm getting so busy i think its time to become a Ltd Company and pay for professional services and advice. Like everyone at the moment, i'm price sensitive and dont have a fortune to spend, but at the same time I dont mind paying for a quality service and advice which will help me make the best of my earnings.

Any recommendations gratefully recieved!

I'm in Wicklow by the way if that narrows it down although I guess it probably doesnt matter too much what part of the country my accountant is in

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Hi there - I need to find an Accountancy/taxation firm that has experience with Tradesmen and would appreciate any recommendations or testimonials?

I'm a Carpenter who set up as a Sole Trader 18 month ago and have been doing my own books up to now but as i'm getting so busy i think its time to become a Ltd Company and pay for professional services and advice. Like everyone at the moment, i'm price sensitive and dont have a fortune to spend, but at the same time I dont mind paying for a quality service and advice which will help me make the best of my earnings.

Any recommendations gratefully recieved!

I'm in Wicklow by the way if that narrows it down although I guess it probably doesnt matter too much what part of the country my accountant is in

thanks

Look up who the big 4 are then contact... anyone but them ;)

Your local accountant should be very glad to see you. If you've done any carpentry work for a business or business owner you could talk to them about their accountant or...

you could check back here in the next half hour or so and you should have plenty of offers. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Btk1975

Hi,

I am a qualified Accountant & just sat my Tax finals. Would be glad to help you out for a reasonable fee and give you a good service & advice.

Regards
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 44 joinerydivision

thanks brian - PM me your details and it would be great to have a chat!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Hi, qualifed tax advisor since 2005 and one exam from qualifying with ACCA. I would be interested in assisting.

I work for a medium sized firm are based in Waterford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Hi joinery. I'm ICA qualified and work in my brothers practice based in Rathmines. If you need any help or advice private mail me. We already deal with a number of tradesmen in the Wicklow area

• Advertisement
Advertisement