Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!!

Options
  • 26-05-2010 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

ok, i know i'll get slated for this, i did a very stupid thing... 3 weeks ago after the condom broke i was told if i took 5 of the pill they would equate to the morning after pill which i wasn't in a position to get... so i did.
    still no sign of period so i took a test last night and its positive...
    can someone please tell me if i've done any damage to the baby by taking the pills???
    Or is there a possibility that the pills could have affected the result of the test and it's wrong??

i know i sound naive but i'd really appreciate some answers please!

i'm going to take another test anyway and go to doc but i'm really worried now i've done damage to the foetus! :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You should go to the dr, get them to do a test and talk to you and put your mind at ease.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

You won't have but go to the doctor all the same. You'll get things clearer in your head. Best of luck

Advertisement