Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone/iPod 3-1 charging kit for €5.50

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Curl52

Great thanks, have been thinking of getting one of these for ages, just bought one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 101topgun

here is a link for to buy pretty much the same thing at £3.18 which is around €3.80 it is from hong kong though so would have to wait a bit :(
    but not a bad price considering its in ireland :D

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭BearsyBoo

they have these in the 2 euro shops

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

€2 in the euro shop without the wall plug. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Yup bought one in a €2 shop last week. Works perfectly. As above - no plug comes with though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Just a word of warning about buying the cheap Chinese versions. I bought one from Dealextreme and it worked for a couple of days then literally blew up. Was lucky not to damage the Ipod. Obviously I did not learn any lesson and went and bought 2 mains chargers with the uk plug type, one blew up 2 days ago and the second blew up today. Made some bang too.

So now lesson learned. Do not buy the cheapo Chinese crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭Wats_in_a_name

I've been using the cheap chinese ones now for years. Never had any problems.

i find that when it comes to chinese products that it can be a real mixed bag for example i bought head phones and some still work a few years on however others lasted about 20 minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 muggins2003

i ordered tuesday night and got it yesterday and it works - can't ask for much more than that.

i had to wait over 3 weeks for something from pixmania and i had to ring the UK 4 times to chase - felt like they were doing me a favour in the end. i can feel a rant coming on........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 edmac

wardy32 wrote: »
    they have these in the 2 euro shops
    cheers for above. bought the one in the €2 shop and it works perfect. they also had multiple adapter for charging digital camera via a usb, a ds and the iphone. also double adapter for the car lighter all for .....................yep €2 each. :D:D

Advertisement