Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any part time jobs going in the area?

Options
  • 26-05-2010 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

has anyone seen any part time jobs going at all around the area? i know d15 is pretty big so anywhere from cabra to clonee, clonsilla to ballycoolin?

something straight forward .. no brainer jobs .. shop assistant, something like that.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Captain Americas and Wagamama are both recruiting in the Blanchardstown Centre for their new restaurants opening in June.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Try that new clothes shop opening where D2 used to be in the Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Matches

Macaris chipper at the Carpenter Pub are looking for part time staff as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Does anyone know of any part time office work rather than shop work also available in Dublin 15?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

jobs dot ie has a filter in it that allows you to select area.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

jobs.ie is full of jobs in the wrong categorys, duplicates and everything seems to require a language. i hoped maybe some locals had seen some stuff around that might not be on one of the jobsites that they might be able to point out.

thanks for the suggestions so far - not too keen on working in captain america's or a clothes shop :(

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I know you said you're not keen but if you do want to apply for jobs in Captain Americas or Wagamama then the application forms can be found here and by emailing your CV to this address: blanch@captainamericas.com

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Manpower recruitment agency will shortly be looking for about 40 English speakers to work on a helpdesk (in Ballycoolin). Not allowed to say anymore than that I'm afraid since the company hasn't officially announced the jobs yet, and I'm not sure if it's a secret still.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Ebay have evening shifts and weekend shifts, I'd suggest trying there, that is if the former quinn employees haven't snapped them up.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Random wrote: »
    jobs.ie is full of jobs in the wrong categorys, duplicates and everything seems to require a language. i hoped maybe some locals had seen some stuff around that might not be on one of the jobsites that they might be able to point out.

thanks for the suggestions so far - not too keen on working in captain america's or a clothes shop :(

Yeah... that's why I said filter out by area ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Random wrote: »

If you're really stuck for work, dunno if you've heard, but it's not exactly the time to start getting picky...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

thankfully i am in a full time job at the moment. i'm looking at my options for a secondary job to help with some extra income and bills. thanks for your comments though leggo.

Advertisement