Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best way to form team

Options
  • 25-05-2010 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

hi im just looking for peoples opinions on the best way to form a team and where to get games against other teams ??:o

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Theres a teams thread here in the forum, the best way to start though is to get playing with more people more regularly and form a team with hte guys you get along with, do it because you have a small number of lads you play well, and get along well with.
    If you set out with the aim of just setting up a team then you'll end up just picking up straglers here and there, and you may find you've collected a couple of people who dont quite gel, cheat, dont play very often, are arrogant etc etc.

basically, pick the people first, then make the team. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

get your mates involved, if they are into start a team with them. Thats how we started our team. at least you'll know you'll have a good regardless of anything else that happens. once you get out there and have fun people will start approahing to see if they can join.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

best way is to go to your nearest site you will eventually meet the same people every week and naturally start playin together then you can start a team. Getin your mates involved can be hit and miss cause they may not be as interested as you are and drift off. At least if you play with regular players you know there as interecsted as you.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevinhalvey

i have people ready but how do you get challanges from other teams and is there any minimin number of people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

i have people ready but how do you get challanges from other teams and is there any minimin number of people

You should always feild atleast 10 but unfortuantely most teams don't do competetive, if you want challenges you will have to approach other teams and get lucky.

• Advertisement

why have teams out there if they wont play other teams

even just for fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

even just for fun

You got me, most teams are basically a group of mates who play together. There are a few teams out there that like challenging other teams though.

oh right well im still going to go ahead and try it thanks everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

only advise i would give is get out and play. after a few games and when you become a regular player you will be approached to join a team OR you will game with the same chaps every week,learn who you trust and enjoy gaming with and maybe form your team from that experience.....

Id stay away for them Contractors though bunch of old f@rts....... ;P
    (i am a member so i reserve the right to take the mick)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

even just for fun

As one of the previously biggest supporters of competitive airsoft, I realised it was a really lost cause.

Gaming scenarios and competitions and the likes werent testing or challenging airosft teams, it gaming for paintball converts, high tempo, no brainer one dimensional games.

There just isnt enough drive and support for it, and the support that was their, as great the intentions were, were either short lived or poorly executed.

I get my competitive kicks from just racking up kills in the games i play in now and its enough for me.

It also didnt help the situation when every team that ahd more then 10 players started to grow a bit egotistical and it wasnt uncommon for their to be serious bad blood and nonsense develop from literally nowhere.

Get in with a bunch you can play with regularly or a group of mates, work your own training or tactics or whatever you want. Go maximise your fun and your self ability.

The best competitiveness in this game, after a long time of reflection , is seeing yourself become a better player skillwise, a better player/person sportsmanship wise and being involved in tough, heartbreaking fire fights.

• Advertisement
Advertisement