Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Probably a bit outta date, The next gathering.

Options
  • 25-05-2010 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

Sorry I havnt really been focusing on Airsoft at the moment but I am looking to get back into it over the summer. Got a friend whos recently turned 18 which means I can finally go to the Gathering...If its still on that is,

Been looking around and havnt really been able to find anything on it. Could anybody help me out ? Prehaps even if it still happens ? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

if you get onto g-tac or fingal you will get more info.. unsure myself :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

G-Tac Portumna is CLOSED, they are re-locating to a Coillte Site closer to Galway which is under construction and will be announced when its ready, its all on the G-Tac thread:)

Advertisement