Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WSOP coverage

Options
  • 25-05-2010 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

Hey, this is my first year as a poker player, just wondering if there will be live coverage of the WSOP somewhere. If so, are there any irish channels that will have it or some webcast or something? I have access to a skybox

Thanks

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 176 ✭✭pkr_ennis

Thordon wrote: »
    Hey, this is my first year as a poker player, just wondering if there will be live coverage of the WSOP somewhere. If so, are there any irish channels that will have it or some webcast or something? I have access to a skybox

Thanks
    Just heard on the twoplustwo pokercast that there will be some live web feed for final tables on espn3 or something like that. They said 3 tournaments will be televised- ME, $50000 8 game and Tournament of Champions freeroll. Guess they'll be aired on espn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Is it just me or is the wsop website acting up?

I can get onto the home page alright but it wont load any links for me after that to the schedule etc

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭IPR_Iain

montyrebel wrote: »
    Is it just me or is the wsop website acting up?

I can get onto the home page alright but it wont load any links for me after that to the schedule etc

Yip been at it all morning

fustrating!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

IPR_Iain wrote: »
    Yip been at it all morning

fustrating!

At least its not just me, its already started and they cant get this right, I dont hold out much hope for them eejits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Do ESPN cover the WSOP live?

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 176 ✭✭pkr_ennis

orourkeda wrote: »
    Do ESPN cover the WSOP live?
    I heard today that there will only be 5 Final Tables screened live over the net this year. Last year most were avaliable.
    Quoting Kevmath on 2+2
    "I got a DM this morning, apparently there will be FIVE final tables being streamed. The first one is June 26th.

Should have added:

$2,500 Mixed Holdem
    Two $1,500 NL Holdem
    $3,000 NL Triple Chance
    $25,000 6-max"

Advertisement