Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it too late?

Options
  • 25-05-2010 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I've recently found out, from a friend that a girl i was in college with really liked me and was waiting for me to make the move. We got on very well and i really liked her as well and i thought she was interested in me, but i didn't let her know as she had a boyfriend back then. However we haven't spoken in about 2 years as we've lost contact since we left college, is it too late to get back into contact with her and tell her how i really feel or has it been too long and would it just be better to leave it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

I think your username is the answer, just facebook her. Send her a friend request and next time she is online have a chat with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭otwb

Go for it.

That happened to me. I found out that he was crazy about me four years later from a mutual friend who had always assumed that we had ended up together.....

Would still love to meet up to see whether the spark would still be there :rolleyes:

You have nothing to lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

fb1 wrote: »
    I've recently found out, from a friend that a girl i was in college with really liked me and was waiting for me to make the move. We got on very well and i really liked her as well and i thought she was interested in me, but i didn't let her know as she had a boyfriend back then. However we haven't spoken in about 2 years as we've lost contact since we left college, is it too late to get back into contact with her and tell her how i really feel or has it been too long and would it just be better to leave it?

if you're both still breathing its not too late

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

What have you got to lose? Haven't talked to her in 2 years,so it isn't as if it would ruin a friendship.
    It can only be beneficial for you if you try :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Aye its all true OP, never is it too late to strike up a conversation:D

Go for it...you've nothing to lose and everything to gain!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Welcome to Boards.ie!

Im curious,is this girl a cancer?? (I had a girl i liked who was one and her mother ruined things I feel so bad)) I really dont know where I stand with her (Although maybe i should)

Its not ever too late,call her and tell her how you feel!!

GOOD LUCK!!

Advertisement