Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tone up classes D15?

Options
  • 25-05-2010 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I'm looking to join some tone-up/get fit classes in D15, preferably in Blanch. I was just wondering if anyone was currently attending a particular type of tone-up class, if they could give me reviews about how its going for them and the general pricing of the class.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭venividivici

I've just copy and pasted this from my friends facebook page, he and his friends have just set this gym up, hope it helps..

Hey, we've just set up a new personal training studio located in Mulhuddart, Blanchardstown. We do 1 to 1 sessions in a private gym with no on lookers and also do spinning classes. Anyone interested leave us a comment or call/text the numbers below..BMI Spinning & Personal Training Studio 0860650197 or 0876591480

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

I'd recommend Curves gym for toning up. There is one in Ongar just behind Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭wowzer

hi, i would definately recommend curves in ongar too. here is a link to their facebbok page.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Curves-Castleknock-Ongar

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

Ok thanks, the facebook link to curves seems broken but ill find it.
    Ill take a look into the suggestions, thanks guys!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

If you're looking for something different there is a pole dancing class in the Clonsilla Inn!

Search for Pinks Poledance on facebook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭hug0

Hi, I got a flyer in about a kettlebells class in phoenix park. I have gone to a class in town and its great for toning up.

Email on it is kettlebellsinthepark@ireland.com or 086 3104921

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

the nac do some pretty good classes and you dont have to be a member to do classes you can pay per class now
    http://www.tonezone.ie/GymTimetableInsideCoverJun2010-September2010.pdf.pdf

Advertisement