Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

needaticket.ie

Options
  • 25-05-2010 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,980 ✭✭✭

anyone here ever use these guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,206 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Nope, cos they are a touting site who don't guarantee that they have tickets for events themselves. And charge vastly inflated prices. Don't get stuck!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I tried to sell them tickets for a gig a few years ago when I had a spare and needed the cash. I sold them my spare and then I sold them my own ticket, before buying another via Soundcellar (they were obviously unaware they existed) at Face Value and attending the gig with the profit in hand

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

www.toutless.com

yer only man

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Check out this thread

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055044491

needaticket are actually members here and have responded to quite a few posts/accusations.

They are what they are, if you want a ticket for an event badly enough you'll get one from legitimate sources or a fan club

• Registered Users Posts: 9,980 ✭✭✭cena

so i would be better not too buy anything from them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

cena wrote: »
    so i would be better not too buy anything from them

Personally i'd use them as a total last resort, try these first

http://adverts.ie/showcat.php?cat=62&src=home_top

www.toutless.com

What tickets you after?

i'm after a slash ticket. there was one on e-bay that my brother clicked too buy on e-bay the day it went on sale.

we paid last sunday week too only get the money back yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

All I know is that they are massively overcharge for tickets. I bought my ticket for Pendulum last year for €33.50 and then saw that they were selling tickets for Pendulum for €100.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

They have Rage standing tickets for €100,face value is €70+ T/M service charge,that's not too bad if you were really stuck.

well my borther was going too pay 80 euro on ebay for the slash ticket for me.

I really want too go too this concert

• Advertisement

cena wrote: »
    well my borther was going too pay 80 euro on ebay for the slash ticket for me.

I really want too go too this concert

don't use EBay, unless you have to, use http://www.seatwave.com/

English site, but they do International events...meaning Ireland...and despite prices being in Sterling they never fluctuate and you're buying a more secure ticket

http://www.seatwave.com/slash-tickets/vicar-street-tickets/29-june-2010/perf/325820

This is only my own personal experience though, don't wanna be their spokesperson lol

that works out about 120 euro for the ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 paddy7654321

If you read higher in this thread you will see that the guys from this site are, or were, members here

My own personal experience is also listed above. I remember meeting them in the lobby of some fancy building down in Smithfield direction, just asking the doorman to let them know I was there and then someone came down after a 2- minute wait and met me in the Lobby. He was carrying about 100 tickets, asked me what event I wanted, and whether I was buying or selling.

It was touch and go for a while as to whether they were even going to show up. I can't believe I just went over to Soundcellar and bought another ticket. Made about 100 euro profit.

Its funny but I was also a Hot Press College Rep at this time and remember a lot of people in there talking about how they hated that site, so their list is nothing new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Featured on the Liveline radio show this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭oneillMan999

Bought a ticket of them for the Faith No More gig at the Olympia couple years ago having missed out on ticketmaster, they wouldnt answer any of my emails or phone calls until 2 days b4 the gig where i was told to meet a guy outside the event 2 hours b4 it started, he turned up and it was supposed to be a standing ticket but told me it was a top tier (crappy) ticket. I gave him a piece of my mind and insisted on a part refund but he was havin none of it, he even said " if ye dont want it, ill sell it on and you wont get a penny back" .

Luckily i blagged my way into standing anyway :D

Theyre a bunch of charlatans and shud only be used as a last resort.

Advertisement