Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Products sold at Chinese Walmarts...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Antibacterial Bikini Underwear For Men? Pig Faces? Frogs & turtles? wtf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

I don't find anything unusual about bulk rice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I don't find anything unusual about bulk rice.

or orange juice & cooking oil :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

or orange juice & cooking oil :)
    Everything else however... :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭skepticalone

all of these items are very normal in the east , the chinese believe that there is NO part of an animal that may not be consumed , they have a totally different approach to food than us , and find our liking for chicken breast meat only , ie our thinking that all other parts of the chicken are undesirable to eat , and our love of fish fingers which dont resemble fish at all to be very strange. In asia , most housewives shop daily for fresh meat or just butchered fowl , i know this because i lived in asia for years, the pic with the ? is actually beef , the chinese perfer to buy a shank and butcher it themselves , that is remove the muscle and sinyew themselves , otherwise , they dont trust the quality , most asian housewives know how to prepare just slaughtered animals , a bit like your dear old gran who would skin rabbits , or make phesant blood soup when you were a child , no fancy packaging in them days .!!!by the way the alcohol on sale for a dollar or whatever , is actually cooking wine , not fit for human consumption in its bottled form and is NOT sold for that purpose .

Advertisement