Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaynors, Frenchpark Roscommon

Options
  • 24-05-2010 11:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭

Hi. I'm hunting for an EX60 with a blade in good order for around a farm. I was told to check out Gaynors in Frenchpark. Anyone have any dealings with them? Any info appreciated.

Regards,
    MRO

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

I'm originally from that neck of the woods MRO. My Da is an owner operator with a few machines and has bought off Pat Gaynor before without any hassle. They usually have a good selection of stuff there and a good sized breakers yard too. They also sell some second hand/trade in stuff for McSharrys Bros who are approx 15/20 miles away and also have a huge breakers yard. So if Gaynors do not have what you are looking for McSharrys might.

Don't think Gaynors have a website anymore...

Mcsharryplant.ie/

Mcsharrybros

Two different sites right beside each other but basically the same company. Two brothers (Micky and Cyril) who run a site each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

I have dealt with them a few times and pass the yard every week.

They are very helpful anytime I have been in with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Ford4000

Ya heard lots of good reports about them and they always seem keenly priced too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kofnh

Gaynors sell all good stuff, reasonable to. . have never heard bad report on them..

Advertisement