Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a genuine DKNY leather strap....

Options
  • 24-05-2010 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭

I want to buy a spare genuine strap for a DKNY watch. I enquired in Fields jewellers and I was informed that they need to send the watch itself back to the manufacturer to ensure that the correct replacement/spare part is supplied.

I was told that a genuine DKNY leather strap would cost between €70-€100. Furthermore, delivery would take about 6 weeks and obviously I would be without the watch during this period.

(1) Does this price for a genuine DKNY leather strap seem a bit expensive?

(2) Is is possible to buy a DKNY strap without sending the original watch back to the manufacturer?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

bedlam wrote: »
    From and Irish High Street shop, no, not really. In the real world, for a DKNY watch yes.

Quick search brings up this site in the UK and gets a reasonable rating on Amazon's marketplace.

Thanks for the link. Are they genuine DKNY straps from that website?

Advertisement