Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on the Lidl 102mm Bresser scope from last year?

Options
  • 24-05-2010 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

If anyone bought and used the Bresser 102mm f/10 refractor on the manual equatorial mount, can you tell me what you thought of it? I have an option on one in almost unused condition at a half-decent price and I would like to know if it's worth having this scope in a collection? If I do get it I know that it should be possible to get the dual-axis motors and make life a bit easier.
    I've already got an ETX-70, and an 8" Dob. I'll be bringing my current eyepiece collection with me (2" and 1.25" Meade plossls and SWA/UWA) so I'm not that bothered with the supplied eyepieces.

Are there any real problems with the scope?
    Did anyone motorise the mount? Is there anything that I should know about the supplied mount before possibly buying it?

Thanks, Cathal.

Advertisement