Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To be flattered or insulted?

Options
  • 24-05-2010 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hey there,

Not sure where is the best spot to post this. Just wondering how people conceive ass-pinching? I recently got mine pinched by a really cute guy and just wondering if I should be flattered or insulted that he disrespected me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭catmelodian

Definitely flattered.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

eggshells wrote: »
    just wondering if I should be flattered or insulted that he disrespected me?

Shouldn't you be working that out for yourself?
    Thinking for yourself is better than taking on the thoughts of others.
    What did you think when he did that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Elle Collins

Well, that's up to you, but he's lucky it wasn't my arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭skooterblue

Why did he have to grab you ass?
    Why couldnt he have said something nice or try to chat you up?
    Not ruling out this guy but to say he lacks imagination is an understatement.

But he did get your attention which it was designed to do.
    Feminism didn't come 80 years for you to fall on your back with your ankles in the air. Tell him it is not appropriate, have a little respect for yourself.

Maybe you like that sort of thing. I definitely wouldn't respect a girl that would let me get away with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭trio

Easy, OP.

Imagine it was an ugly guy doing it. Exact same situation, except different face, and you don't fancy him.

Flattered now???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Well it's your ass so how did you feel?

I'm just saying he's lucky it wasn't my ass he was touching without my permission. I'd have slapped him!

Advertisement