Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using long-term experience to gain Bachelor degree

Options
  • 24-05-2010 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Could someone please help me?
    I obtained a Certificate in Communications (Design) way back in 1988. At the time, there were only 2 colleges/universities in Ireland that offered further education in this arena. In addition, work experience was considered more important than a university degree in graphic design/publishing at that time and therefore most people established immediate work relations. I now find, after 22 years of professional graphic design positions that I may need to present a university bachelor degree for a particular job application. It is also time that I sorted this issue out.
    Is there a system used in Ireland so that I can obtain a degree based on my years of experience or at least attend a 'home' study course to obtain a recognised degree?
    regards,
    AnnieJo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

This section of Boards.ie is for issues with the site, such as account problems or dispute resolution.

You could try any of the college forums, or maybe the Distance and Part Time Education forum.

Advertisement