Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't go on

Options
  • 24-05-2010 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I hope someone can offer some advice. It's not medical advice I'm looking for. I'm sitting here in floods of tears. I have a week of take-home exam papers for my Masters course and I've been plagued with health problems since the start of the course. I thought I could at least have just a week of relief for my exams but on Friday morning I woke up with a disgusting blistery infection on my foot (doctor diagnosed it as athletes foot), and today it's on my hand. I've been getting this weird blistery thing for years and it's been persistant lately, seem to have it almost all the time so I went to the dr for cream and she thinks it some sort of herpes. So now I have to go to the walk-in doctor today and wait for an hour or more when I should be studying. My studies have gone out of the window now, I'm so stressed about whatever the hell is up with my hand, my foot doesn't seem to be getting any better, I'm wrecked from not sleeping. I feel like the exam is the last thing on my mind now and I'm so resentful of my body for constantly giving me so much hassle. I can't believe I'm spending my exam time at the doctor but if I leave it, I'll just worry more. I just feel on the edge of a nervous breakdown. I hate my body for doing this to me. Thought everything was under control for now but NO, it has to just ruin my exam week as well.

Comments

Advertisement