Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

University College London

Options
  • 24-05-2010 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

I have been offered a place in University College London to study an MSc in Spatial Planning. It is based in the Bartlett School of Planning. Does anyone know anything about this course or the university itself? What about British or Irish grants? I would really appreciate any feed back at all. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

The Irish grants system only covers the 32 counties at postgrad level, and there is no formalised funding in the UK for postgrads. Your best bet is scholarships/bursaries from UCL or funding bodies in your field of study.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 FreeEducation

Hi! I graduated last year from UCL and I know that they offer an Access to Learning Fund, which is for students who are in need of money for their studies. The process might be long(ish) and you need a legitimate reason and all that, but it's worth applying as you could get a few hundred pounds. Also, my department offered various grants and funds for its students, so I would ask your department if they also offer financial support. Good luck!

Advertisement