Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weird insects in house

Options
  • 24-05-2010 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Please move if necessary as I wasnt sure where to post thanks :)

I have started to see weird tiny brown beetle-like insects in my home. They are like beetles except thinner and they have No antenna. They look something like the red flour beetle except they have no antenna this is the nearest pic I could find http://www.ars.usda.gov/sp2UserFiles/Place/54300530/proj/tribolium/rfb.jpg
    As you can imagine they are freaking me out and I am wondering if anyone has ever seen anything like this or has any idea what they might be. I don't think they are bedbugs as I see them in daylight, they look thinner and not like the pics on the internet, and they are not on my mattress??? I see these insects in the bathroom mostly and notice them a lot in my scented candles so maybe they are attracted to smell?
    ANY advice on this or ideas warmly welcomed!

Comments

Advertisement